Swimming pools can be a lot of fun. They can also cause a lot of stress. If your swimming pool no longer appeals to you the way it once did, then it’s time to contact Remove A Pool. Our professionals have the experience and equipment to transform your property into a beautiful oasis that you will fall in love with.
There are several reasons why property owners decide they no longer want a swimming pool on their property. Some of these reasons are:
- The swimming pool is no longer in use
- Maintenance and repairs have become costly and ongoing
- The property is being sold
- The homeowner wants to use the property for something else
- The swimming pool has become a safety hazard and insurance liability risk
We know that you have your own reasons for thinking about removing your swimming pool. We also understand that you might be hesitant to call. Let us put your mind at ease by briefly explaining what will happen after your call to Remove A Pool.
- A Remove A Pool professional will assess your property and give you an estimate. Your questions will also be answered so that you have a full understanding of the project.
- We will drain any standing water from the pool.
- Remove A Pool will obtain any necessary permits for swimming pool removal in Mantua.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. With a partial removal, we will collapse the pool, remove the concrete and leave the remaining structure in place. With a complete removal, all parts of the pool are removed.
- Remove A Pool will backfill the hole where the pool used to be. We will use gravel and dirt to allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- As you can imagine, the pool demolition will leave a mess. Remove A Pool will clean up the debris and haul it away.
- So that you can begin enjoying your property right away, Remove A Pool will plant fresh grass.
Don’t hesitate any longer. Let Remove A Pool turn your property into a beautiful area you can be proud of. Call us today to see how we can help you.